Over the course of this year we've invested more in the training we offer our customers. Here is a summary of all the training courses and videos available. Please follow this post so you can become aware when new courses are offered.
SolarWinds Academy – Foundations Series Videos
Foundations Series Videos are short videos that show you how to complete a certain task. Available for the following products:
SolarWinds Academy – Professional Training Series
The Professional Series Training courses are for customers under active maintenance. We offer live courses and recorded courses. All courses are accessed in the Customer Portal. Live courses are available for the following products. Click the links below to see course descriptions, schedule and how to sign up. You may also view what's available in the Virtual Classrooms calendar. If you don't have a Customer Portal ID, please view these instructions on getting one.
- Orion Platform & Network Performance Monitor
- Server & Application Monitor
- Network Traffic Analyzer
- Log & Event Manager
- Database Performance Analyzer
- Patch Manager
- Web Help Desk
If you have a question after taking our training courses, we now offer Office Hours every Friday.
SolarWinds Academy - Expert Series
Expert Series courses are available to customers under active maintenance. All Expert Series courses are recorded and the replay is available in the Customer Portal on-demand.
Courses available on-demand include:
- Orion Database Migration & Maintenance and Orion Web Performance
- Orion Custom Report Creation
- Creating a custom SLA report with SWQL
- SNMP: A classic, powerful muscle car for the modern monitoring age
- Set up Application Alerting & Troubleshoot SAM Templates
- Create custom application templates in SAM
- How to comprehensively monitor Microsoft Exchange
- Streamline your monitoring operation with custom properties
- NCM Device Templates & Policy Reports
New Feature Product Training
Learn how to use the new features of NPM 12.2 and PerfStack on September 20-21st. Virtual Classrooms | SolarWinds Customer Portal
This monthly show, put on by our Head Geeks (THWACK team and amazing video team), includes live chat on THWACK. Sign up for the next Lab and also view past episodes on demand.
Last year’s THWACKcamp is focused on the theme, "Challenge Accepted" and ran September 14-15th. Click here to view session videos. Save the date for THWACKcamp 2017 on October 18-19.
SolarWinds does not offer onsite training, however, many SolarWinds partners offer this as a for-fee service. Please see this link for a list of partners who provide training and professional services on-site.