Troubleshooting Network and Application Performance – Now and in the Future
A little where and when for you:
Monday, June 8, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, Legends Ballroom (across the street from Cisco Live)
SolarWinds will be hosting a FREE Lunch & Learn session during Cisco Live San Diego. That’s right! Sign up now to learn how to leverage SolarWinds products to their fullest potential. Come have lunch and learn even more value in the products you have and how to integrate them for success! You need proven and integrated products to quickly diagnose and resolve your network and application issues. Learn how SolarWinds gives you a leg up on the competition.
Join Francois Caron, Director of Product Management and Leon Adato, the Head Geek for Networking both owned and operated by SolarWinds. These two will demonstrate how to use critical network paths for troubleshooting, diagnose network to application performance issues, and how to quickly identify the root cause of application issues. In this event you will learn how to utilize:
- The Network Troubleshooting Bundle – Network Performance Monitor, Network Configuration Manager, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, and Engineer’s Toolset
- Learn how consolidated views for critical paths are setup
- 4 click resolutions from one view
- Advanced use cases for troubleshooting scenarios
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) – Network Performance Monitor
- Learn how to identify application behaviors for troubleshooting use cases
- Understand how DPI can report on the Quality of Experience (QoE) that our users perceive when connecting to their mission-critical applications
- New “AppStack” dashboards will be discussed
- Learn how to quickly assess application, hardware, storage, and virtualization for its impact analysis capabilities
In addition, you will see “What’s New” in SolarWinds products and what we are currently working on. I know what you’re thinking “FINALLY I can get the details on the cool stuff”! Hear it at the lunch & learn first. OK, OK, I agree with you so Sign Up NOW!
This free event includes lunch and will provide you an excellent opportunity to meet the other SolarWinds customers and product experts.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!
!!! PRIZES * PRIZES * PRIZES !!!
If you’re not already signed up by this point, then don’t you dare keeping reading…
The first 150 people who attend will receive a $25 AMEX® gift card. Plus, everyone who attends will be registered in a drawing for a $1200 AMEX® gift card. See complete terms and conditions. *** clears throat*** Here’s where you can sign up!
Also, come and introduce yourself at the SolarWinds booth 1119. If I'm not there, tell them Dez sent ya! I’d be happy to show you how to get the most from your SolarWinds suite and answer any questions. Follow me on Twitter @Dez_Sayz.