You are about to embark on a journey into the deepest enigma of scientific discovery—the cosmos. Join the likes of Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, Kip Thorne, Arthur Dent, and Buzz Lightyear on your own epic odyssey that is sure to reveal great insights. But you won’t be alone in your quest for enlightenment. Partnering with you on this trek is the AppStack dashboard! You can now bring into focus all aspects of Server & Application Monitor, Virtualization Manager, Web Performance Monitor, and Storage Resource Monitor.
As with all missions through uncharted discoveries, you will encounter technical and performance issues along the way. Your AppStack dashboard is equipped with all the valuable features such as mouse hovers, relevant links for object names and details, and real-time status updates. You will also have useful contextual details of the numerous object types that participate in the AppStack, including node details, application details, LUN details, why a towel is the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Okay, maybe not that last one, but Don’t Panic, there are plenty of other resources for that information.
This month’s thwack® mission is a fun way to find answers to probing questions and get acquainted with your AppStack dashboard at the same time. The mission is simple, use your AppStack dashboard to reveal the clues and answer the questions. Remember, there is plenty of fun, fabulous prizes, and thwack points to be had.
Roll up your sleeves, sit at the helm of your AppStack dashboard, step off the planetary beachhead into the orbital void, and use all of the features at your disposal to complete March’s thwack mission: “Planet of the Apps!”. This month, make sure you answer each of the daily questions because we're giving away some BIG prizes at the end of each week! In addition, if you correctly answer all 20 questions over the course of the month you'll be entered to win the grand prize: an Alienware® Gaming Laptop!
- A new question will open every day (Monday - Friday) starting on March 2nd.
- Once a question has opened, it will remain open until March 27th @ 11:59pm CST. Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
- Correctly answer all 5 questions within a given week and be entered to win that week's prize (see schedule below).
- Correctly answer all 20 questions over the course of the month and be entered to win a Dell Alienware Gaming Laptop.
- 150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
- Points/badges will be added to profiles once the mission has closed.
- Weekly prize drawings will be held on the Monday following the close of the week (i.e. week 1's drawing will be on March 9th).
- Grand prize drawing will be held on March 31st.
|Oculus VR® w/ Samsung® MicroSDXC 128GB Memory Card|
March 2 - Q1
|Vivitek® Qumi Q5 LED DLP® Pocket Projector|
March 9 - Q6
|NVIDIA Shield™ Tablet|
March 16 - Q11
|Sony® PlayStation® 4 500GB|
March 23 - Q16
Correctly answer all 20 questions and be entered to win: Dell® Alienware® Gaming Laptop