Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably noticed a trending topic that IT Pros are continuously hearing about or reacting to; network security. IT security should be both proactive and responsive - that means well planned configuration management, continuous monitoring, keeping back doors closed, and being able to rapidly identify, quarantine, and mitigate threads. This month we've got your back to ensure all your bases are covered.
Earn your security stripes and command your network infrastructure in this month's mission: NetSec Boot Camp! Each week we will feature a different SolarWinds solution that will help you better protect your network. At the end of each week we'll be giving away a $100 Amazon gift card but you'll need to solve the entire puzzle below to reveal the grand prize. Simply solve all 20 fill-in-the-blank questions over the course of the month and with each correctly answered question you'll reveal 1 letter in the name of the secret grand prize. Answer all 20 questions correctly, use the template below to decipher the grand prize code, and be entered to win!
- A new question will open every day (Monday - Friday) starting on February 2nd.
- Once a question has opened, it will remain open until February 27th @ 11:59pm CST. Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
- You must correctly answer the question to reveal that day's grand prize code letter. If you insert an incorrect answer, the page will simply keep refreshing until you've found the correct answer.
- Download and print the template below to keep track of each day's letter and help you decipher the grand prize code.
- Answer all 5 questions within a given week and be entered to win a $100 Amazon
- Answer all 20 questions over the course of the month
- 150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
- Points/badges will be added to profiles once the mission has closed.
- Grand prize drawing will be held on March 2nd.
|Log & Event Manager|
|Firewall Security Manager|