For this month's mission you're going to need to tap into your crossword solving skills, No Ifs, Ands, or Buttsets about it! Surely most of you remember the days of the buttset (bonus points to who can tell me where that name was derived from). Buttsets are used primarily to identify issues after the fact but in true SolarWinds fashion, we offer a proactive solution that will help keep your end user complaints to a minimum. This month we’re introducing SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM). VNQM gives users insight into critical VoIP and WAN quality metrics for both Cisco and Avaya infrastructures like Call Detail Records (CDR’s), MOS, Jitter, Latency, Packet Loss and WAN performance metrics that affect real time communication applications like VoIP between remote sites. There's a lot to cover and learn this month, so without further ado, let's get this mission started!
Correctly answer all 5 questions during a given week throughout October and you'll be entered to win a Jambox. If you can make it through all 20 questions by October 31st, you'll be entered to win a LEGO Mindstorms NXT! Make sure to carefully read through the mission rules below and download the printable crossword from the bottom of this blog and fill out your answers as you move along. We will reveal the answers once the mission has closed.
- One question will open everyday starting October 6th. Once a questions opens, it will remain open until October 31st. Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
- 150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered questions. There are 20 questions which means you can earn up to 3,000 points for this mission.
- Points and badges will be applied to profiles once the mission has closed.
- You must correctly answer the daily question to move on and enter your thwack username and receive credit. If you guess wrong, the page will simply refresh.
- You are allowed to guess an unlimited amount of times for each question, but you will only move on to the next clue once the correct word has been entered. We've tried to accommodate several variations of each answer so capitalization and other minor details should not be a problem. Please contact me if you feel you have the right answer but are having trouble moving forward.
- Those who successfully complete all 5 questions within a given week will be entered to win a Jambox! Drawings for the Jamboxes will be held on the follow Monday
- Those who successfully complete all 20 questions over the course of the month will be entered to win a LEGO Mindstorms NXT! Grand prize drawing will be held on November 3rd.
Oct 6 - Day 1
Jambox! Drawing on Oct 13
Oct 13 - Day 6
Jambox! Drawing on Oct 20
Oct 20 - Day 11
Jambox! Drawing on Oct 27
Oct 27 - Day 16
Jambox & GRAND PRIZE
LEGO Mindstorms NXT!
Drawings on November 3