We are pleased to announce the general availability of Service Release of Serv-U v15.0.1.
The contents of this release contain numerous bug fixes and improvements, namely,
- Added a dialog that informs Web Client Pro users about the options they have if they use JVMs older than u51.
- Corrected an issue where buttons were displayed incorrectly in the Custom HTML tab of the Domain Limits and Settings page.
- Corrected a bug when wildcards were not working correctly on Linux while doing a directory listing in FTP.
- Corrected an issue with Internet Explorer 11 not recognizing file names in the headers.
- Corrected a bug where SDK did not integrate calls from other threads into the application.
- Corrected a bug where file sharing did not work correctly on 32-bit Linux systems.
- Corrected a bug where the HTTP limits were not displayed while configuring limits at the group and user levels.
- Corrected a bug where SFTP key renegotiation failed when zlib compression was used.
- Corrected a bug where the setting that allows users to change their password did not work correctly.
- Corrected a bug where the Add, Edit and Template buttons in the Users and Groups lists of the Management Console were not working in Internet Explorer 11.
- Corrected a bug where pressing enter in the Filter log dialog after inputting text resulted in the whole page being refreshed.
- Corrected a bug where it was not possible to close dialogs in the Management Console in Internet Explorer 11.
- Corrected a bug where it was not possible to upload files to a file share from the Send files wizard and from the guest upload page in Internet Explorer 11.
- Corrected an issue where the file upload progress dialog could not be cancelled.
- Corrected an issue with a missing link in the Verify Java Runtime dialog.
- Corrected a bug where the auto-disabling and auto-deleting of database user accounts did not work properly.
- Corrected a security issue that allowed for a Denial of Service attack, which could make Serv-U unresponsive.
- Corrected an issue where FTP Voyager JV did not detect the browser specific page and Java Runtime Environment in Internet Explorer 11.
- Corrected a Web Client Pro and FTP voyager JV issue where these Java applications would fail to launch correctly when the Oracle Java Runtime was updated to Java 7 Update 51.
- Corrected an issue where HTTPS connections may fail to close after all data has been transferred. Affected installs of Serv-U would demonstrate degraded Management Console performance or errors. This most commonly occurred on Linux deployments with a single core processor.
- Corrected an SFTP (via SSH2) bug, introduced in Serv-U 10.2.0.0, where each connected session caused Serv-U to consume an excessive amount of memory until the session was disconnected.
- Corrected a Web Client bug where users configured with FTP Voyager JV as their default web client did not see the FTP Voyager JV landing page when accessing Serv-U from a new browser window when the browser still had an active session cached.
You can view the full set of release notes here.
Download Serv-U now and have fun!