A recent survey by Gartner on Mobile Device Management Software (MDM) concludes that enterprises are increasingly accepting of mobile devices in the workplace with MDM revenues projected to grow nearly 43% yty in 2012. We would like to find out from the IT pro community how you are using your mobile device for work and if this has saved significant time in performing your daily duties. Please fill out this short survey and get a chance to win a $500 gift card to Amazon.com.
Terms & Conditions:
SolarWinds® Mobile Admin™ Software Customer Survey Sweepstakes: Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The SolarWinds Mobile Admin Software Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, 3711 South MoPac Expressway, Building Two, Austin, TX 78746 (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. CDT on May 24, 2012 and ends at 5:00 p.m. CDT on June 7, 2012. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Click on the link provided for in the email or the link available on a Sponsor website, the thwack® community site, Facebook®, Twitter®, or LinkedIn® and complete the survey within. Upon completion, you must click submit for your entry to be received by Sponsor. Once you submit a completed survey, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and e-mail address.
- Drawings: On June 7, 2012, the Sponsor will select one (1) winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within seven (7) days of the drawing.
- Potential Winner Requirements: The potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive a $500.00 Amazon® gift card with an approximate retail value of $500.00. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury (including death) or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas.
- Sweepstakes Results: To request a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Product Marketing Department; Attn:Jennifer Kuvlesky; 3711 South MoPac Expressway; Building Two; Austin, Texas 78746. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.