It's easy, spend 15 minutes on a phone, friendly chat with Product Management about how you deal with network bandwidth issues or unknown application detection. As a bonus you will receive 2000 thwack points.
If you interested, and I know you are, please just reply "count me in" into comment section.
The customer portal is causing issues for users trying to access the RC content. This is affecting NTA/NPM/& EOC RC download re-directs. For the time being, you can access the NTA 4.0.3 RC directly here:
We have released another hotfix so that we can improve users experience with the release of the new NTA architecture. The SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) Version 4.0.1 Hotfix 2 addresses the following issues according to your deployment:
NTA 4.0.1 64bit installation:
- NTA Flow Storage Database does not store any new data after 1TB of data is stored. Flow collection is stopped.
- NTA additional website is not accessible after its installation.
- Renaming a root policy results in an error while loading the legend on CBQoS resources.
- NTA Flow Storage Database is unable to start due to a corrupted file.
- The 20GB limit for the installation of NTA Flow Storage Database is removed.
Install this hotfix on your NTA Flow Storage Database, primary Orion poller, any additional Orion poller(s), and any additional Orion website(s) in this order.
NTA 4.0.1 32bit installation:
- NTA views are blank after the upgrade to NPM 10.7.
Install this hotfix on your primary Orion poller, and any additional Orion website(s) in this order.