This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

There are currently no logon servers available.. (local admin logged in) cannot remote control access?

Hello All,

I am using Dameware v9.0.  The computer is a Win7 Professional.  It was originally joined to a domain, but before I left the remote office I had logged in with a local Admin account instead.  I am trying to use Dameware now to remote in, but I am unable to do so via Network credentials or even local admin credentials.  I keep getting the following error when I try to login "There are currently no logon servers available..".

Strange part is, when I use "Encrypted Windows Logon" I entered the following userid "computername\username" and the password.  When I click connect, it prompts to install the service, but when I click OK, it keeps asking me for password again, and then has this error message "There are currently no logon servers available..".