This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Complete list of metrics available in NPM?

Good afternoon,

I'm working with a client to develop useful operational metrics. To that end, I'm looking for a comprehensive list of metrics that are available in NPM. Where could I find such a list? If no such thing exists, how would you advise I put one together?

Many thanks!

• If you're talking default metrics available then just crawling through the admin guide is the best, and most accurate, way. For a jump start, search the quick start guide for the word metric and you'll get a small list there. Keep in mind that with universal device pollers the metrics become, more or less, limitless. Because, in addition to the default items, you can use the average temperature of your ECUs or the average draw of your PDUs as metrics by polling that information.