This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Universal Device Poller Chart with multiple tabular UnDP

Is there a way to have a universal device poller chart, with multiple tabular UnDPs?

I'm polling number of connections, bytes in and bytes out for each vip from ours F5 balancers, all values are taken from F5-BIGIP-LOCAL-MIB table, so they all have the same index and can be correlated.

Unfortunately I'm not able to correlate them as a chart (but I can as a table) is there a resource that will allow me to create the chart I want?

Thank you.

• No one? I can only have a chart with 3 different pollers, but not different rows of each poller.. it instead calculates an average of the values in the rows for each poller (which is meaningless)

• Hi,

I have also not found graph for multiple pollers showing multiple rows.

There might be workaround to create UnDP for each row, for each value.

- This might be feasible if there is some small and constant number of rows. But if there is 10 rows, you would have 30 UnDPs for Connections number, Bytes in and Bytes out.

- Then you could use "Universal Device Poller Custom Chart", but it has limit that you can add only 10 UnDPs into graph - like other graphs.

So possibly best solution would be to use 3 separate graphs - one for Connections number, one for Bytes in and for Bytes out.

- They can show also rows. You can show them simply in Web Display option in Universal Device Poller application.

Roman

• This might be a good idea for a product feature request. Community members can then vote on the functionality

Network Performance Monitor Feature Requests