This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

So one of my colleagues deleted our default Hardware Health view a while ago... Now What?

Back when we were still on SAM 5.5, the default Hardware Health view page got deleted by a co-worker that didn't realize customizing the page on one Node's page affected all the Nodes that use that view... He deleted the Hardware Health view, which I believe was accessed via tab navigation on the left-hand side.  I rebuilt a custom one from memory, however whenever we have an alert that references the ourservernamehere/.../View.aspx view, it tries to go to it, but since the HWHS view no longer exists, it just redirects me to the server's default Home view. 

So, without going waaaay back into our backups, is there anyway for me to get that view back?  Or, am I totally wrong here and does that NetObject=HWHS mean something else?  If so, what does that mean?

Thanks