1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 1:25 AM by jiri.tomek RSS

WPM Playback Player Service Keeps Stopping

donpepe

Hi,

I have been trying to set up the Player for this application, and i keep running into trouble. The application installs just fine. The problem is that when we start the service it immediately . crashes. In the logs this appears often:

"System.InvalidOperationException: 2 certificates with subject name SolarWinds-SEUM_PlaybackAgent were found, but only one was expected.
at SolarWinds.SEUM.Common.Http.HttpsSetup.FindCertificate(String name, Boolean removeCertificateIfKeySizeDoesNotMatch)
at SolarWinds.SEUM.Agent.Service.AgentServiceApp.RestartServiceHost()"

The weird thing is when i look at the machine certificates in the MMC i cant find any reference to that particular certificate. Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: WPM Playback Player Service Keeps Stopping
    jiri.tomek

Hello,

that error should have only one reason and that is multiple certificates with the same name in certificate store. These certificates should be in "Computer account" store in "Personal->Certificates" folder. Are you sure you are checking the right store? If you find certificates with this name, delete all of them and restart service. It should recreate certificate as needed.