This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Performance Monitor Endpoint Listening Error

I get the following error when I try to launch the Orion Web Console:  There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://itapps:17777/orion/core/businesslayer that could accept the message.  This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP acction.  See InnerException, if present, for more details.  We are currently running version 10.5.

I verified all SolarWinds Services are running.  I disable anti-virus.  I rebooted the server.  Nothing works.  If I just try to access NPM by going to http://itapps I'm taken to the authentication page.  If I try to login using my AD credentals I'm given an error that says my account doesn't have the permission to login (which is does).  I've uploaded an image of the error.  Any ideas???

• Hello, please try to do the following:

1. Run Orion Services Manager and restart following services: Orion Module Engine, Information Service and Information Service 2, Website

2. if it doesn't help, rerun Configuration wizard on website and Services

3. if this doesn't help, please open support ticket

Thanks.

Regards,

Honza

• I was able to resolve the problem.  The transaction log for the NPM database grew so large it filled out the disk space of the volume it was on.  We resolved the large T Log file issue.  Once that was resolved the error went away and I was able to use the web port again.