7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 8:36 PM by rgward RSS

10.4 Graphs

gizbri1

It seems that in the new graphs I can only get 1, 12, and 24 hours views. Is there a way to have it like the previous version where more times and custom settings are available?

• Re: 10.4 Graphs
    tisonet

Hi,

this is possible. You can customize every new chart:

1) Add chart which are you interesting in to view.

2) Click on EDIT button, it is located above chart on the right.

3) There you can choose any combination of time periods:

e.g. if you wanna see data for the last week, set option 'Default zoom range' to 'Last 7 Days' and  'Amount of historical data to load' to 'Last 7 days'.

Additionally, you can set title to ' Your Chart Name ...' - Last 7 days.  

4) Click on SUBMIT button.

gizbri1

Thanks - I played around with those settings and can get the data I need. I do like the old drop down menu better, but this will work

jswan

The problem with editing the resource properties is that it appears to change the default zoom properties for all users who can view that resource. This is very annoying! I want the old way back.

rgward

Ditto what jswan says.  Bring the old way back.

PavelSuchy

Hi jswan, egward,

as we did not remove the old charts completely from NPM you still can use them instead of the new charts. Just go to Customize Page, add new resources and select the chart you want from groups called (Classic Chart Style).

I also would open ticket for "the problem with editing the resource properties is that it appears to change the default zoom properties for all users who can view that resource." because does not seems correct to me.

Thanks for posting on thwack.

Pavel