This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Failure in application monitor scan

When trying to to do an application discovery scan I get the following error.

Windows Server 2003-2008 Services and Counters Status: unassigned Failure reason: InsufficientMatch

What does this mean?  Is this just a problem with credentials

• Windows Server 2003-2008 Services and Counters Status: unassigned Failure reason: InsufficientMatch

• Windows Server 2003-2008 Services and Counters Status: unassigned Failure reason: InsufficientMatch

• I can't say I've seen this message before. Can you provide a screenshot so we can better understand the context as well as where precisely you're seeing this message?

• Its a problem and it can be fix by good [url=http://technical-support.igennie.co.uk]Technical Support you need to go for this and get a good solution.

• Having a problem getting the screen shot pasted but basically this message is what shows up when in the Application Discovery Scan Status after it completed or in this case fails.

Windows Server 2003-2008 Services and Counters Status: unassigned Failure reason: InsufficientMatch

• Screenshots can be posted as image files (GIF/JPF/PNG) by clicking the "Options" tab of your posting and uploading the image file. It may however be easier to open a case with support so we can troubleshoot this issue properly.

• Insufficient match result should mean that some components passed, but the other ones failed during discovery. Threshold of required match level to assign application can be adjusted on second step (Select applications to find) under Advanced Scan Settings.

According to source code levels has following meaning:

Minimal: at least one component returns up/warn/critical
    Partial: at least 35% of the components return up/warn/critical
    Strong: at least 65%  of the components return up/warn/critical
    Exact: 100%  of the components return up/warn/critical