This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add node to NPM 10.2.1 using Orion SDK 1.4 works, but interface pollers don't get added

I've successfully added a node with an interface using SDK, but the interface pollers don't appear in the database so the displays aren't correct;

Here is the PowerShell code used to add the interface and pollers to the node;

The interface shows up in the Interfaces table.  Here is my Powershell code for adding the interface and pollers;

# add interface and pollers for Ethernet0
$nodeId = "2395"
$newIfaceProps = @{
NodeID=$nodeId;
InterfaceName="Ethernet0";
InterfaceIndex=1;
ObjectSubType="SNMP";
Status=1;
}
$newIfaceUri = New-SwisObject $swis –EntityType "Orion.NPM.Interfaces" –Properties $newIfaceProps
$ifaceProps = Get-SwisObject $swis -Uri $newIfaceUri
# register specific pollers for Ethernet0
#
# Interface Traffic Statistics
$poller = @{
PollerType="I.StatisticsTraffic.SNMP.Universal";
NetObject="I:"+$ifaceProps["InterfaceID"]
}
$pollerUri = New-SwisObject $swis -EntityType "Orion.Pollers" -Properties $poller
#
# Interface Errors
$poller = @{
PollerType="I.StatisticsErrors32.SNMP.IfTable";
}
$pollerUri = New-SwisObject $swis -EntityType "Orion.Pollers" -Properties $poller
#
# Interface Status
$poller = @{
PollerType="I.Status.SNMP.IfTable";
}
#
# Interface Rediscovery
$poller = @{
PollerType="I.Rediscovery.SNMP.IfTable";
}
#