This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature Enhancement Requests: conditional text input and byte count

1. We have multiple sites that we need to monitor that provide challenge questions as part of the login process.  There are between 4 and 8 challenge questions.  During each login,  two are randomly selected and answers are required.  The answers to the challenge questions cannot be the same (I was hoping this would be an out).

I am interested in functionality that would (based on matching text) submit specific responses.  I can see this being implemented as extensions of the current "find on page" functionality combined wth text input, the major hurdle being that not matching the text is OK, as long as two of the selections are found.

Dealing with financial web sites, this sort of thing is commonplace.

2.  Instead of matching text, for pages that are strictly images if we could match a file or page size  (instead of match text) that would be great.  For now, I am using don't find 401, 403, error, etc... but that seems suboptimal.

Thanks for your consideration.

• This has come up once before. We're tracking this internally as FB82859. If anyone else requires this functionality in SeUM please post below and explain your use case so we can better understand how customer plan to use it. 

• I have the same need for an MFA use.  If page contains "Father's Middle Name", type in text box "April", if page Contains, "Mother's Middle Name", type in text box "Carl", etc.

Fortunately my app currently allow the same answer, but I have a feeling auditors will see this and have it restricted to not allow the same answer.