This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HP ProCurve Switch, Templates

Are there anyone there got a template for HP ProCurve Switch 2600 series?

Charly
  • Here ya go - I've tested with all my "recent" HP switches which all use the same OS commands... this goes for 2600, 2800, and the like... not sure about the older HP switches...I've commented out the RESET command - still not clear on what this does but it causes the login and config d/l process to take a longer time...you'll see what I mean if you do a trace on the session.

--Copyright 2005 SolarWinds.Net All rights reserved-->

<Configuration-Management Device="HP Procurve Switch" SystemOID="1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.3.7.11">
    <Commands>
    <!-- leave out <Command Name="RESET" Value="terminal width 80${CRLF}terminal length 120${CRLF}"/> -->

<Command Name="Reboot" Value="boot{CRLF}y${CRLF}"/>
    <Command Name="EnterConfigMode" Value="configure"/>
    <Command Name="ExitConfigMode" Value="end"/>
    <Command Name="Startup" Value="config"/>
    <Command Name="Running" Value="running"/>
    <Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="Show ${ConfigType}"/>
    <Command Name="UploadConfig" Value="${EnterConfigMode}${CRLF}${ConfigText}${CRLF}${ExitConfigMode}"/>
    <Command Name="DownloadConfigIndirect" Value="copy ${ConfigType} tftp ${StorageAddress} ${StorageFilename}${CRLF}"/>
    <Command Name="UploadConfigIndirect" Value="copy tftp startup-config ${StorageAddress} ${StorageFilename}${CRLF}"/>
    <Command Name="EraseConfig" Value="erase startup${CRLF}y${CRLF}"/>
    <Command Name="Version" Value="show version"/>
    </Commands>
    </Configuration-Management>