The engineering effort on Kiwi CatTools v3.10 Release Candidate has been completed. RC is the last step before general availability and is a chance for existing customers to get the newest functionality before it is available to everyone else.
You will find the latest version on your customer portal in the Release Candidate section.
Here is the content of this RC version:
- Support for scheduling activities on a monthly basis
- Support Cisco® Small Business devices
- Improved support for HP® switches
- Enhanced possibilities for ignoring text in device configuration
- Newest version of SolarWinds® licensing framework adopted
- Fixed problem with Connect Via feature when both target and media devices use variations
- Various updates of device templates
- Bug fixes
RC builds are made available to existing customers prior to the formal release. These are used to get customer feedback in production environments and are fully supported.